Saab

Saab problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My brake lenz cover broke off my tail light last week, now i…

Customer Question
My brake lenz cover...

My brake lenz cover broke off my tail light last week , now i have electric issues , car wouldnt start, i changed the starter, now it wont even turn over,headlights stay on in off position

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

Check them for what

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 saab 97x

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-7X yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, changed starter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Saab
Answered in 5 days by:
3/22/2018
Saab Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved