Saab

Saab Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saab

2 things the radio just suddenly stopped working and there's…

Customer Question
2 things the radio...

2 things the radio just suddenly stopped working and there's no sound when the blinkers are on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

2006 9-3 turbo sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to put in a fuse but it didn't work and not sure if we know where the correct fuse would be

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to find replacement buttons for the climate control panel because they're all faded or have come off

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Saab
12/20/2017
Saab Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I suspect you have an amplifier related issue. If the amp isn't functioning then you'll have no sound from the radio, and that's also where the truck signal click is produced.

Does the radio work but there is just no sound?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician