Saab

Saab problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to put new seat covers on, on a 1989 Saab 900…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to put new seat covers on , on a 1989 Saab 900 convertible. How do I remove the headrests, front and back?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Saab Convertible. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not now, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Saab
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
Saab Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 7 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You