Saab

Saab problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 saab 93 all windows work exceot druver window. The

switch pack is new and...
2006 saab 93 all windows work exceot druver window. The switch pack is new and the window motor are new no difference
I have power to the switch and if i bybass the switch with jumper wire i can make the window go uo and down
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/16/2017
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this a wagon or a sedan?

Can you tell me how you jumpered or bypassed the switch to get the window to move?

Let me know,thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
I un pluged the switch and used a jumper wire from the hot and negative in the connector and ran it to the motor control wire port
This is a sedan 2006 93 saab
Phone call session started

Let me know if you need anything else here.

Thanks Pete