Saab

Saab Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saab

I replaced the blower motor fan in my 2005 93 because the

Customer Question
fan was coming on once...
I replaced the blower motor fan in my 2005 93 because the fan was coming on once in a while but now won't
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 75000 Automatic
JA: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the fan was working part time during the summer the air would be on and the fan would all of the sudden come on and work fine for a while once you stopped the car it would quit. I was told it sounded like a bad fan so I replaced it myself this is the second time I've done this in 3 or 4 years. this time it doesn't work after new fan motor installed
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: What good does that do me?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've checked the 40amp fuse and it looks good. Could this be the resistor or the dash switch?
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Saab
11/21/2016
Saab Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 12 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

do you have the lenier or the aero?

Mark N
Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician