Saab

Saab Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saab

Passenger side headlight is inop, replaced bulb and igniter,

Customer Question
still not working...
Passenger side headlight is inop, replaced bulb and igniter, still not working
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Saab
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
10/30/2016
Saab Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring running to the headlight for any issues.If any issues are found with the wiring at all this will need repaired to resolve this here.Also make sure all fuses are checked and found o.k. as a blown fuse can also cause this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician