Saab

Saab problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2006 9-3 Aero, limited edition, and for initial…

Customer Question
I have a 2006 9-3...
I have a 2006 9-3 Aero, limited edition, and for initial 20-30 sec the brake pedal is stiff and virtually non-functional, then works normally. Only occurs when sitting for several hours (usually more than 6 hours). Had master cylinder and brake booster just replaced including hose and valve, but did not fix problem. There must be a very slow vacuum leak but the question is where and how to fix it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Saab
8/6/2016
Saab Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be be posting a replay ASAP

was the parts replaced new ?

is there an abs light on ?

have you had the abs module scanned with Saab scanner or equivalent ?

if you think a vacuum still exist best way to find one is hook up a smoke machine to it ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat