Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have spark and no fuel pressure to the injectors please help JA:

Customer Question

i have spark and no fuel pressure to the injectors please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saab. The Saab Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: starts buts stalls like it has no fuel perssure
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: new crank sensor ign casset check wires relay all working new fuel pump and perssure is good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saab Mechanic should know about your Saab?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with your fuel pressure concern we need to know what your working on, need the year and model as well as engine size of your Saab. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.