cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Very recently I had an valve cover gasket set replaced and

Customer Question

Very recently I had an valve cover gasket set replaced and all of my oil leaked out due to a defective gasket. My car was towed, repaired and the oil was replaced. A week later my car will not start. All the lights come on the battery checks out good and the starter was replaced with a new one. Also all of the oil is gone again. My car makes one loud click noise but does not start. I should also add that I had a tuneup in January.
Category: Saab
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

check the ignition switch

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there some kind of test to check the ignition switch or do you mean replace it. I'm sorry but I know absolutely nothing about cars.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

there is test if you are comfortable doing it do you have a test light