Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience on all models of Saabs!
22700663

Just got what I think is an engine light on. Saab 9-3, 2008.

Customer Question

Customer: Just got what I think is an engine light on. Saab 9-3, 2008. Any suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have no issue except that the light is on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saab Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saab
Expert:  John Bryant replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond.

What is the model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
9-3

The engine size?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 cylinders
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

There are multiple sub-models - Aero, 2.0 T, XWD, Turbo X, etc. Also a couple of different 4 cylinder engines. In order to offer you the correct information I will need to know these.