Saab

Saab Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saab

I own a 2004 Saab 9-3 linear. At the begging of every day or

Customer Question
Hello, I own a 2004...
Hello, I own a 2004 Saab 9-3 linear. At the begging of every day or after not driving my car for 6+ hours I must always get my car jumped. I've had my starter and alternator checked and both are fine, my battery isn't the problem either since I had it switched out less than a month ago. It always works after being jumped, but not immediately you have to try 6 times and wait at least 15 min for it to turn over again, but once it is jumped it's good for the rest of the day I'm stumped on what it could be and I don't want to waste money replacing parts chasing a wild goose
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saab
9/17/2015
Saab Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 2 years ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

I am very sorry for the long wait

has any shop done a draw test and tested for how many amps the system is pulling with the key out of the car and doors closed and nothing on in the car ?

is this something you plan on fixing this yourself ? or looking for a good idea before it goes into the shop ?

Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician