Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

It's a 2006 saab 2.0L, all going fine then all of a sudden

Customer Question

it`s a 2006 saab 2.0L , all going fine then all of a sudden ALL the warning lights come on the dash. It still runs good and everything still runs/works fine. Turn it off and it might go a couple of days then it happens again , and so on ?
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to begin to know what is causing the problem you are having the first thing that needs to be done is the computer system needs to be scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting when the warning light come on. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.