peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I can't open my door on my saab. I changed the battery and

Customer Question

hello, I can't open my door on my saab. I changed the battery and nothing happens. I had to do this about 3 years ago and it worked. It is my only key and I can't afford another car.
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this is trying to open or unlock it with the remote and the remote is not working try holding lock and unlock down at the same time on the remote and see if it then operates the lock.In some cases this will re synchronize the remote to then operate.If this does not work or is not an option let me know.
Thanks Pete