Saab

Saab Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saab

Saab 9-3 Aero: how do change my running light?

Customer Question
how do change my running...
how do change my running light?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saab
7/30/2015
Saab Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today..Rear? Is it a 4 door or 5?Do you want to change the assembly or just the bulb(s)?
5 door wagon, just the bulb passenger side
I see, thanks
.
I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0h3j3qct3tc2t0/Light%20Cluster.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
It is the front running light not the back this is the wrong pdf.
I see, sorry. You didn't say no when I asked "rear"? So I assumed it was the rear.
.
Let me get that for you. BRB
I have the instructions for the front bulb in a PDF file at this link, thanks.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcgkrprtr897t8f/Front%20bulb.pdf?dl=0. Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****
the pdf looks like the headlamp and not the small running light in the front of the car? I'm not satisfied with the answer so far.
Let's start by getting the correct light in question. Since there actually isn't a 'running' light. What is the location of the bulb in reference to the front of the vehicle?
There is the headlamp... then the next light to the center of the vehicle called a running light on the dash trouble message...
the bonnet behind it is a soft rubber cover.
it's the bulb on the inside left
I thought so. That is actually in the headlight assembly. Just on the side and the soft cover has to just come off to replace the bulb. The same procedure as in the PDF file, thanks
how do you get this bulb out
When you take the cover off do you see the bulb?
yes the back of the harness
That is all the information that I have on it, but wait there may be another expert who has more. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, also DON’T RATE THE ANSWER yet, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it..**** PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A BAD RATING WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN AUTOMATIC REFUND ***** *******YOU CAN ALWAYS GET A REFUND WITHOUT RATING THE ANSWER AS BAD OR THE SERVICE AS POOR ******** ..
Jerry, Master Mechanic