peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab 9-3: My ribbon is UN hooked but when car warms

Customer Question

My ribbon is UN hooked for did but when car warms up hazard lightcomes on
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I turn off hazard light
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
/l/posted
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has responded to this.In some cases this can be due to the question being difficult to answer or that we may be fairly busy working to get to all questions.
If this is the alarm that is going off and the alarm has been disconnected this may be the engine computer sending a signal to turn on the hazard lights or alarm..If you can I would have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set and then diagnosed to locate and repair the cause here.You may have to reconnect the ribbon and repair the cause for this fault here to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete