Saab

Saab Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saab

Saab 9-5 v-6: saab 1999 9-5 ac wont turn on v-6 has in enough

Customer Question
saab 1999 9-5 ac wont...
saab 1999 9-5 ac wont turn on v-6 has in enough freon gave it a recovery and recharge 2lbs still wont turn on holds vacummn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saab
6/15/2015
Saab Mechanic: Tom, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Hi, I’m Tom and I’m here to assist you with your issue today. Are there any warning messages on the SID?
Just brake light bulb out
Has the heater control panel been checked ? Also does the blower motor work ?
Motor works.what is the correct way to check the panel
With a tech 2 scanner are you able to have someone scan the system for you ?
Mark N
Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician