Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Saab 9.3: My traction control, stability control warning light

Customer Question

My traction control, stability control warning light come on. then an ABS ,Check engine light and brake lite come on my dash, lose power. Then a no start. have to diconnect battery to reset. 4 mechanic cannot fix. what the heck !
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The ABS and check engine light come on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes and in order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned and the fault codes retrieved. If you can give me the fault codes your getting I will try and help you get this problem resolved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the problem with that answer is I can't get the fault codes for me to restart my engine I have to disconnect the batteryand then I lose the codes.so thanks for your time Ron
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
If you can get it to run long enough and get me a fault code so I have something to go on, I can help. Thank you as well.