Saab

Saab problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Saab 93: I've replaced the original antenna from a Saab 93…

Customer Question
I've replaced the original antenna...
I've replaced the original antenna from a Saab 93 SE 2002, but now the replacement has broke and I can't get the mast out, the replacements have those pressure clips on the end
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Saab
Answered in 5 days by:
5/15/2015
Saab Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I have seen in some cases where the masts have had to be drilled out carefully or the mast and motor replaced as an assembly to correct this here.If this has not been checked to see if this needs done to correct this here this needs done.
Thanks Pete