RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

It’s leaking from the bottom of the toilet at the floor.

It’s leaking from the...

It’s leaking from the bottom of the toilet at the floor

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

They are newer hoses..no more than a couple seasons old.Hasn’t been on the road much, but just moved it about an hr away from where it’s been for the last couple years.
2011 Keystone Toy Hauler Fusion RV Touring Edition III

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t taken toilet apart yet..Was trying to see if any forums might have thoughts on why it would be leaking at the floor before.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

I’m also trying to diagnose why one of my AC units isn’t coming on.

4/9/2022
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Glad you've come here and are willing to let us at Just Answer assist you. May I get the first name of the person I am helping?

Can you remove the side panels from the toilet and take some pictures so I can see the style of toilet you have?

Hello again, since 12+ hours have passed with no response, I am going to try and provide an answer. I cannot be as accurate and thorough as I would like in my answer, so I will keep it short and sweet for now. Please respond when you can, with the information asked prior, so I can help better.

The most likely leak is going to be in the base of the toilet where the foot valve connects to shut the water flow on/off to the toilet. There are hoses, valves, and seals there which may be faulty.

Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed if not please press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know. Moose

It's been a while since you replied. I am going to mark your question complete for now. If more help was/is needed, please reply and let me know. 

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Thank you Moose..I changed the flush valve and it seemed to do the trick.Sorry about the late response, where I am I have very small windows of service on my phone.Thanks again

Glad to help. If you need to respond to this concern later, please do so. Thanks for letting us help you. In the future, if help with new concerns is needed and you would like me to help. Open a new question at www.justanswer.com then write "For Chris-aka-Moose ONLY" at the beginning of your question. You can also rate and mark me as a favorite. 

Hey Moose..I’m having trouble locating the inside Accra panel to the same Toy hauler.”2011 Keystone Fuzion toy Hauler Touring Edition 111”…Any chance you could help me find it?Inside Access Panel to the water heater*
Working on your new question now.