RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

LOOKING FOR A COMPLETE/SCEIMATIK OF A ( 2021 JAYCO REDHAWK…

Customer Question
Second Opinion] LOOKING FOR...

Second Opinion] LOOKING FOR A COMPLETE/SCEIMATIK OF A ( 2021 JAYCO REDHAWK 24B. MAINLEY THE CHARGING CURCUIT.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '21 RV?

REDHAWK 24B

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES. I REPLACED THE CONVERTER TO A 100 AMP, ADDEED A SECOND 12V HD DEEP CYCLE BATTERY, INSTALLED 3000/6000 WATT INVERTER, TO DRIVE SOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

HAD TO REPLACE THE 50 A FUSE (I SHORTED IT OUT) LAL!. I'M GETTING 13.4 VDC ON CONVERTER OUTPUT. I'M GETTING 11.2 VDC @ BATTERIES. NO SCEIMATIC !!!

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

NO, I DON'T THINK SO.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: RV
12/18/2021
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Glad you've come here and are willing to let us at Just Answer assist you. May I get the first name of the person I am helping?

Please sit tight as I work on your question, it should be no more than 15-minutes.

Sorry, you are experiencing this frustrating electrical issue.

There are diagrams available but not the public, owners, shops, or techs. YOu must call Jayco customer service and ask to speed with manufacturing to get a wiring diagram emailed to you. The number to call is 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed if not please press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know. Moose

It's been a while since you replied. I am going to mark your question complete for now. If more help was/is needed, please reply and let me know.