RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for a Norcold optic board 621272. 2003. Model is…

Customer Question
Looking for a Norcold...

Looking for a Norcold optic board 621272

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know the model of your Norcold fridge? How old is it?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norcold appliance?

Model is 1200LRIM

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

OkNo

This is a tricky one because you may need a kit they only make one optical board and it is not the one you need so you may need a kit which will consist of a new control board as well. Below is a link for you this is going to depend on the serial number of your fridge, the serial number should be on a sticker inside the box on the side wall, once you have the serial number see link below and it will tell you which kit you need. The Norcold Guy is also an excellent source for parts.
Another option is to contact Dinosaur electronics and see if they can repair the current optical display as well, below is the contact info for them.

Robert

See links below.

https://thenorcoldguy.com/norcold-board-kit-633205-w-controls-adapters-fits-the-1200-model/

https://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/