RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1992 rexhall vision and I need to know where I put…

I have a 1992...

I have a 1992 rexhall vision and I need to know where I put in the hydraulic fluid at for the hydraulics

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? Can you describe the color and consistency?

I'm I'm talking about hydraulic fluids that go in my Hydraulics that lift my RV

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the approximate mileage on your 1992 Vision?

14800 my RV has not even fifteen thousand miles on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No my RV runs beautiful she runs great I just ran out of hydraulic fluid that lift lift my RV

11/4/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Just to confirm are you talking about the leveling system or hydraulic jacks?

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling it should say on the control panel you use to operate the jacks. IF needed you can send photos using the paper clip icon on the page.

Thanks, Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok gimme minute I'll do that

10-4

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
excuse me having trouble finding the paper clipok found it

Have not seen a photo yet.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't find what I need to do so that the to do that with and this is not my first rodeo I don't know what the heck's going on just just take a picture and then send it a different way

I would take a look for the reservoir in front of the radiator that was a common area on the older models, hard for me to recall the years, sometimes they were also in back of the step, the top step cover comes off and it is under there. IF the jacks are still working run them and listen for the pump/motor it will be connected to the reservoir. When checking the fluid level always check with the jacks stored, the fluid gets pushed back to the tank as the jacks retract. Kind of hard to know the exact location because it changed over the years but hopefully this points you in the right direction.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm I could not send the pic threw here , it wouldn't let me

Understand and I did reply I will repost my response.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok ty so much the name he pic u wanted of controler isles level best,, kwkee produced company out of drain, orgon

Ugh that is a really old system but I think I can find you a manual.

Robert

Below is a link for you that may help out. This is a very old obsolete system. Kwikee was purchased by Lippert Components and they are really not supporting these systems anymore. I am hoping the information helps you id the tank and fill point.

Robert

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com/manuals/leveling-and-stabilization/kwikee/kwikee___level_best_service_guide_apr98__ksg001__s.pdf

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ty so much

No problem at all.

Thanks for coming to Just Answer to ask your RV question.

Have a great evening!

Robert