RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

It’s beeping and reading no co. Norcold I don’t know RV is…

Customer Question
It’s beeping and reading...

It’s beeping and reading no co

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?

Norcold I don’t know RV is an ‘04 holiday rambler Neptune

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Norcold appliance? What have you tried so far?

24 hours and checking breakers and even trying to change it to lp gas

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
10/12/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model number of the Norcold? Should be a sticker inside the box on the side wall, most start with the letter N and number or will be a 1200 number.

Robert

NO CO means no cooling is being detected by the controls.

IF you have a 1200 series Norcold go to the outside access panel and look for a small black box with a LED light on it, if the light is ON the sensor has tripped and may give this code. Let me know if you have that sensor and if the light is on, again this applies to the 1200 series models.

IF the light is not on or you have a different model you will have to reset the circuit board.

Norcold has two style boards, one style board has a single 16 pin connector, the other style has a 10 and 6 pin connector, the reset is done on the 6 pin connector. You will have to locate the circuit board under the outside access panel, remove the cover and see which board you have. Below are the reset procedures for each style board, when you hold the wire to ground hold it for about 30 seconds, you should get a click and then the NO CO should go away.

IF you have a 1200 series Norcold and the red light is ON for the sensor let me know. I am around daily and respond when I can.

Robert

http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/reset.pdf

http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/newreset.pdf