RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the PCI outlet located for the right side outlets…

Customer Question
Where is the PCI...

Where is the PCI outlet located for the right side outlets in the 2020 Coleman Lantern 244BH

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know the model of your Coleman lighting? How old is it?

Its a 2020 Lantern 244bh

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Coleman lighting? What have you tried so far?

Electricity went off last night, I found the reset outlet in the bathroom for the left side but can’t find it to reset the right side

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
10/6/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

As a general rule the GFI's are going to be in the bathroom and or galley areas but can also be located outside of the RV in one of the storage compartments.

I would go to the breaker panel shut off all the breakers and turn them back on, sometimes a breaker can trip and not look like it.

IF you have an inverter (allows you to have AC power when your are not plugged in) you want to check that as well for a tripped breaker, most all inverters will have one or two breakers on them that can be small round buttons or switches.

Hard for me to know exact locations of any GFI's as they can change location per floor plan, look in the bathroom and galley to start and then the rest of the RV and outside in the compartments.

IF you still can not find any you may want to contact the RV dealer being a 2020 you still might get some support from them under warranty.

Robert

I found one in the bathroom. Does this model have more than one?

Hard for me to say as I have not see this model yet being so new, look in the kitchen area as that would be a common spot to find another one, these really can be anywhere in the RV. IF you are not finding another one I would call the dealer.

Robert