RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the fuse or circuit breakers on my fleetwood m/h.

Customer Question
Where is the fuse...

Where is the fuse or circuit breakers on my fleetwood m/h

Mechanic's Assistant: The Cadillac Mechanic will be able point you to right place. Would you like any additional help or materials?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

The left slide keeps sliding out while going down the road. what locks it in place?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
9/24/2021
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I am a Master Certified RV Technician and have been in this business nearly 20 years and on this site for over 12 years. I have responded to over 70,000 questions, so there is not a lot I haven't seen or heard about.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question here! It has been crazy busy these last few days. I used to have an RV repair facility and worked on these systems for a living. Please give me a few minutes to type up an answer here for you. And don't be alarmed if I don't get right back to you when you respond. We work on more than one question at a time here when it is busy like it is now. I may be on a phone chat with another customer and those last less than 5 minutes. Your patience is appreciated!

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at Just Answer and I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your DC power supply and slide out moving by itself.   I can assist you with this issue.. Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OkayDo I call you or wait for your responsedo i wait for your responce?

The slide out issue depends on if it is hydraulic or all electric.  Do you know which one you have?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no. it is a 2005 excursion by fleetwood m/hNope

The fuses should be in the load center and that is most often found near the floor area in the cabin or on the bed pedestal.  Dark brown or black and about 20" square most of the time.  One side has the fuses and the other side has the breakers.  You can't tell if the slides are hydraulic or not?

Then give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and ask them.  Hydraulic versions will come out sometimes if a solenoid is leaking fluid by it and looses pressure.  Electric versions have an electric brake on them with a manual release level that might be in the wrong position or not working.  Power Gear made both styles in those years.  I can add the correct Service Manual once I know whose make and version you have.  They did use some HWH models and those were all hydraulic.   I hope this proves helpful here.  Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there is a fuse under the bed. is that one also for the windshield wiper motor? the fuse holder under the center of the dash has fuses and that one is good. how do i tell if i have electric or hydrolic?

Give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and get a complete set of wiring diagrams for this coach and those will show everything you need here.  They will ask you for your FIN number and that is most often found on a plate on the wall behind the driver's seat.  Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay

Then get back to me again later once you have that and we can sort this out.  Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the fin is *****************

Fleetwood will ask for that.  It doesn't help me here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am on the phone now

10-4

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They maybe will call me back. I have never had luck with that

Then go online to their website and download the Owner's Manual for this coach and see what is says about the make of your slide system.  Probably the same as the levelling system.  Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what is the address to go to to get the manual?

The Fleetwood Owner's Manuals site