RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The 2 bathroom faucets stopped having water flow. 2021

Customer Question
The 2 bathroom faucets...

The 2 bathroom faucets stopped having water flow

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2021 Forest River FR3 DS34

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Looked for leaks from hose water pump. Would like to find the way to remove faucet to check for any contractor debris

Mechanic's Assistant: What part of the Forest River is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?

Sorry. Not a leak. There is no water flowing from either bathroom faucet. Kitchen faucet works fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

That it all. Thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
9/16/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

Unscrew the tips on each faucet that is not working and make sure the fine mesh screen inside is not plugged up, inside is a fine mesh screen and sometimes you can get sediment into the system and it can plug the screens, it would be very rare for both sink valves to fail at the same time. Very you have water on the connectors that hook up to the sinks, if so and the screens are not plugged then they may need to be replaced.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nothing to unscrew. They are trough type faucetsNo visible aerators

IF the tips do not unscrew on them then not sure how they would be installed as they should have them.

Verify the water pressure to them and make sure you have water. I would need the make and model of the faucet to assist you some more on this.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Unknown. It was preinstalled on the Forest River FR3

I do see this is a 2021, you may want to make contact with the dealer and see what they have to say, it may be possible if they feel there is a problem with the faucets they warranty them, some RV manufacturers will do that and some will not. IF it is a 2021 probably not a faucet I have seen yet.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thank you

No problem at all.

Have a great day.

Robert