RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need a blower motor replaced on my basement A/C unit. I…

I need a blower...

I need a blower motor replaced on my basement A/C unit. I have the motor but want to find a repair shop in my area. I'm in Eagan, MN.

Mechanic's Assistant: The RV Mechanic will be able point you to right place. Would you like any additional help or materials?

No thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the year and model of your RV?

Winnebago Tour 2007

8/4/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer.  My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be.  I have been  working on RVs for 35 plus years.   I see you are looking for a repair center in your area to repair your basement A/C.  give me a few minutes to get you a list of them.

RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Here is a list of the repair places in your area.  You might even call A?C repair places as well.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/RV+repair+shops+in+Eagan,+MN/@44.808511,-94.0571354,9z/data=!3m1!4b1

KevinS121
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Hope this helps you with your issue.  Thanks for using Just answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for the list but I was really hoping you could hook me up with someone in this area.. I've talked to so many people today and most usually say "basement air.....that's too complicated"
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok.. I am not in your area and I do not know who has the expertise or not.  Have you tried any of the A/C service places?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still calling places
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Here is a Winnebago dealer in your area.

https://www.winnebago.com/shopping-tools/locate-a-dealer

I just talked to the dealer and he explained it would be sometime in september to have it repaired.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yeah, that's what I've been told too.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I found somebody and we're being seen on Aug 23rd!
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

I am glad you found a place to work on it for you.

Glad I could help. I appreciate good ratings for my service today.   If you are not satisfied with my service today, please let me know so I can do better next time. There are also other experts available to help you as well.   Thanks for using Just Answer and have a great day.

Happy RVing

***** *****

Customer/p>