RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Refrigerator on a 2019 260BHLE KZ Sportsman- was working ok…

Customer Question
Refrigerator on a 2019...

Refrigerator on a 2019 260BHLE KZ Sportsman- was working ok for a while but went out and trying to troubleshoot. Appears to be fuses, changed out the fuses that were burned out but does not restart on electricity. Turned off all power breakers and back on. Refrigerator green light turns on for a few seconds but then flashing red. Cannot find a reset button or figure out what else to check.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No, just the one below the refrigerator

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '19 RV?

Sportsman KZ 260BHLE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Myself. Change fuses is all

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Nothing else that I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
7/7/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok

What is the make and model of the fridge? Should be a sticker inside the fridge to the right.

The flashing red light may be giving you a code, how many times is it flashing, it would repeat in 3 or 5 seconds.

Thanks, Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not in the trailer right now. Thought I had a photo but can't find it.it does flash every 3-5 seconds

Yes if the light is flashing red it should be giving you a code, count the number of flashes and get me the make and model of the fridge. It sounds like a Norcold if it has a flashing red light but I do not want to give you bad information. I am around daily and respond when I can so no hurry on my end, this respond back to this when you are ready.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
File attached (2TVVGZS)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is a Norcold but I am unable to verify the modelThis was a picture of the fuses before i changed it.

Yes if the red light is on it is normally telling you the fuse is blown.

Need the model and count the number of red flashes some go from 1-6 flashes and others go 1-10 flashes. All depends on the model and Norcold has dozens of different models, just respond back to this when you are ready and I can help you out. I am around daily and respond when I can. I normally get going around 6 am PST and sign off around 4 pm PST but sometimes I check my responses off hours.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

Sounds good.

Robert