RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need Jayco Trailer Replacement Hot Water Heater Tank. The…

Customer Question
Need Jayco Trailer Replacement...

Need Jayco Trailer Replacement Hot Water Heater Tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

The Trailer Was up Poudre Canyon And Water Was not Drained From tank and It was 17 Degrees Below Zero And Disabled

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Canyon?

Poudre Canyon is A Place In Colorado

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Canyon yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am talking about a Jayco trailer not a canyon

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

I live in fort collins colorado

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
7/5/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The only way to know what tank or water heater you need is to get the make and model off the sticker under the outside access panel. It is hard to speculate which model you have because when the RV is built it can have some options for the size and if it is both propane and electric, so I would verify the model number. You may also want to see if a mobile RV tech is in the area that can come to you, normally if you do an online search RV mobile repair and the zip code you are at you will get a listing of techs in the area. I used to do mobile RV repair in OR and would cover a 100 mile radius.

Robert