RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have the domestic AC on my RV 15,000 BTU model number

I have the domestic...

I have the domestic AC on my RV 15,000 BTU model number 59516.341G9 I need a manual or a electrical schematic for it I’m trying to hook up a micro air soft start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Yes I have no paperwork with it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2010 crossroads Seville

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Seville yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m wanting to put a micro air soft start switch in but the schematics are not visible Also I need to know the model number or the name of this AC unit

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No that should be it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a question on my domestic ac unit
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/24/2021
RV Mechanic: Brian, Certified RV Tech replied 1 year ago
Brian
Brian, Certified RV Tech

Hello, thank you for reaching out to JustAnswer.com.  My name is ***** ***** I’d like to assist you with this.  Just to confirm, Dometic Model 59516.341G9?

If you receive a message about a phone call, that is not me requesting it.  The automated system from JustAnswer.com offers it as an extended service.  If you would like to do a phone call, I will accept it but please know that it is an upcharge from JustAnswer.com.

Manual with wiring information attached.  Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.  Please feel free to utilize the system again should you have any questions and someone will be with you as soon as possible. Have a great day and happy travels! -Brian

Brian
Brian, Certified RV Tech