RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can a back up camera be installed on a Fuzion 369 toy

Customer Question
Can a back up...

Can a back up camera be installed on a Fuzion 369 toy hauler

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?

It is a 7" furrion vision S 4 camera system

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Vision?

Brand new

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?

We haven't done anything yet. we don't see where the camera could go on the back of the trailer because it is a toy hauler

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

It is a 2017 Keystone 369

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
6/21/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer.  My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be.  I have been  working on RVs for 35 plus years.   I see you are looking to install a back up camera on your RV.  The actual camera requires 12VDC power to operate the camera.  On most RVs, the camera is tied into the clearance lights.  So yes, you can install a back up camera on any RV.  Your trailer might be pre-wired and have a cap over the opening where the wires are located.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can a back up camera be installed on my 2017 Fuzion 369 toy hauler
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Yes.  You can mount one on the very top above the garage door and the awning and pick up your power off the center LED light .