RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can I still purchase a 910 series toilet for my R/V? 1999…

Customer Question
Can I still purchase...

Can I still purchase a 910 series toilet for my R/V?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

1999 Itasca Sunflower

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, It needs a new ball seal and floor seal

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

And seat/lid but is faded and thinking it would be as cheap to just put a new stool in

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
6/21/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer.  My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be.  I have been  working on RVs for 35 plus years.   I see you are looking for a Dometic 910 toilet.  Give me a few minutes to research and I will try and find one for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OKMy husband is a plumber so all we need to know if there are still 910 replacement toilets or what replacement number words the best in its place?Or how much would the ball and seal, floor seal and a new seat/cover cost?
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

I do believe that the 310 series toilet will replace it.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dometic+910+toilet&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

The 910 has the clamp ring around the base and the top, correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. My husband can take it from hereJust top
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

My pleasure.  Glad I could help. I appreciate good ratings for my service today.   If you are not satisfied with my service today, please let me know so I can do better next time. There are also other experts available to help you as well.   Thanks for using Just Answer and have a great day.

Happy RVing

***** *****

Customer/p>