RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How to I connect my propane stove to the quick release at…

Customer Question
How to I connect...

How to I connect my coleman propane stove to the quick release at the rear of my RV?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the year and model of your RV?

2017 Palomino Palomini

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the approximate mileage on your RV?

3 thousand miiles

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

I have tun a seperate gas line to the existing puick release, I just need to know what pressure it requires by my coleman pure flow camp stove.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2021
RV Mechanic: Brian, Certified RV Tech replied 1 year ago
Brian
Brian, Certified RV Tech

Hello, thank you for reaching out to JustAnswer.com.  I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue.  My name is ***** ***** I’d like to assist you with this.  Please give me a moment to type up a response.

If you receive a message about a phone call, that is not me requesting it.  The automated system from JustAnswer.com offers it as an extended service.  If you would like to do a phone call, I will accept it but please know that it is an upcharge from JustAnswer.com.

Your Palomino is going to push out 11" of Water Column of LP through that fitting.  I'd need to know which Coleman Pure Flow you have to find out what it requires for propane consumption

I also believe Coleman makes a conversion & connection kit for their stoves to connect to an RV LP external gas line.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a Pure Flow three burner stove. I have seperated the quick release from the campers regulator, so that it is on it's own dedicated line.

I will call shortly

Brian
Brian, Certified RV Tech
Phone call session started

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.  Please feel free to utilize the system again should you have any questions and someone will be with you as soon as possible. When you get a moment, could you please rate my service to you.  Good or bad, JustAnswer.com and I would like to know how I am doing so we can all improve.  Have a great day and happy travels! -Brian