RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Getting and EO code. E0 or O and dont. Know how to reset…

Getting and EO code ...

Getting and EO code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

E0 or O and dont

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

Know how to reset getting ready to head to the lake. 2015 Wildcat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checking fuses and power box inside the house. The power blew while the ac was on. It is still plugged in at r house.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Let me get my husband

6/17/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you talking about the fridge AC unit etc.

Robert

Please allow me several mins to type a response.

Thanks, Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The fridge is showing EO but I think it blow when the ac blew. We r still plugged into our house just trying to cool off before leaving. Reset r breaker and ac is back on but not fridge

A EO code indicates a communication issue between the circuit board under the outside access panel and display inside.

What you can try to do is disconnect the 12 VDC from the circuit board, when you do this the display will go blank and the interior light will go off. I would also disconnect all the other wiring on the board, if you had a loose wire on the harness from the display to circuit board it can cause this issue, if you have a volt meter you can ohm out the wires between the display and circuit board to make sure each one has continuity. Sometimes when you take the DC voltage away from the board it can reset it. IF all the wiring looks good and taking away the DC power does not help I suspect the circuit board under the outside access is the issue.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks

No problem at all.

Have a great day.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You too!

Thank you.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank u so much we got it going!!