RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the drain valve. Thor palazzo 2014 33.1. Fixing…

Where is the drain...

Where is the drain valve

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

Thor palazzo 2014 33.1

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Need to know how to put the sanitize in the tank

5/24/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer.  My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be.  I have been  working on RVs for 35 plus years.   I see you are wanting to sanitize your fresh water tank.  Do you have a separate hose connection for filling your fresh water tank, or do you turn a valve to fill your fresh water tank? Any pictures of your wet area will help.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Turn a valveI paid yesterday
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

The only way to get sanitizing into the tank with a water system like this, is to fill the hose first while attached to the motorhome and then hook up to city water to force it into the tank from city water pressure.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can’t remember how I put the antifreeze in last year any ideaMy husband is kind of forgetting somethingsCan’t pay for every sentence I send for simple stuff
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

You only have to pay one time.  The system might have asked you for a phone call, I did not do it.  We can continue with test.  Most RV's will have a winterizing tube that you drop into a gallon of antifreeze and turn your valves to winterize and the water pump will suck the anti-freeze out of the jug and into the water system.  It by passes the fresh water tank.

RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

does this help you with your project?

KevinS121