RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Is the potable water fill on Thor 2014 motor home. Thor 2014…

Customer Question
Is the potable water...

Is the potable water fill on Thor 2014 motor home

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '14 RV?

Thor 2014 palazzo 33.1

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Need to know how to put the bleach in fresh water tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Just need to know how to get the bleach water into the storage tank

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
5/23/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please allow me several mins to type a response.

Thanks, Robert

IF you do not have a gravity fill the best way and simplest is to get an inline filter that you can hook up prior to the city water connector, below is a link of what I am talking about, you would pull the filter out, put about 1/2 cup bleach in the canister and fill the rest with water and then turn the water on and have the fill valve set for the tank. This would also allow you to filter the incoming water which would be a good thing to do.

Robert

https://www.campingworld.com/culligan-rvf-10-exterior-water-filter-12874.html