RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do I get a schematic of my electrical from my keystone…

Hi How do I...

Hi How do I get a schematic of my electrical from my keystone laredo rv

Mechanic's Assistant: The RV Mechanic can find the right schematics for you. Would you like any additional help or materials?

Can you send me a schematic?

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi there. Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No thanks

5/19/2021
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please allow me several mins to type a response.

Thanks. Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanksok thanks0k where can I get a schematic for my electrical system

Please keep in mind we are required to respond to each RV owner in a timely manner.

I have been a RV tech over 25 years and been helping on this site for over 14 years and have a very good understand of what is available and what is not available. If I had any diagrams I would have no problem sending them to you.

Keystone does not publish diagrams online so your best chance is to contact the dealer in your area or trying to get a hold of Keystone. from my experience Keystone is one of the worst manufacturers getting any information from.

Another idea is to find another RV owner with the same model that has prints, you may be able to connect with another RV owner on a site called IRV2, below is a link for you they have a Keystone group, many times owners share info such as manuals and diagrams.

Robert

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f272/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just had a guy come from RV Time up here in Sacramento . He was able to fix a short on my 120 line but with no schematic to go through it would take him a long time at $99 per hr

I am sorry if I had a diagram I would give it to you. You may want to try a Keystone dealer near you or have the RV tech call Keystone and see if they can get a print for you. We are required to respond to each question that comes up and I understand if this is not good news.

I am not here to take your money below is a link for customer service if you are not satisfied with my efforts.

Robert

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No no thanks for the info I really appreciate it

Understand....

Have a great afternoon.

Robert

Phone call session started