RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do I access the hydraulic fluid om my 2014 37 ab.

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I access the hydraulic fluid om my 2014 37 ab

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

Hydraulic levelers

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '14 RV?

2014 Alegro

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Cant find the reservoir

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

My Auto Hydr did not work when I set up yesterday

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
5/1/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer.  My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be.  I have been  working on RVs for 35 plus years.  I understand you are trying to find your hydraulic fluid tank.  Can you hear the jack motor run?  The tank is at the same place as your pump motor.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a 2014 allegro bus. It has auto hydraulics for the jacks. I'm not sure if the hydraulic fluid needs to be replaced or filled. I can't find where the reservoir is to check it. Any ideas?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I got your message and found the reserve tank. Thank you
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

My pleasure.  Thanks for using Just Answer and have a great day.

Happy RVing

***** *****