RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do you light pilot light in 2021 Vista 29v. How do you…

Customer Question
How do you light...

How do you light pilot light in 2021 Vista 29v

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

How do you turn on gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

We can not figure out how to light it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No we just can not figure out how to light pilot light

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
4/30/2021
RV Mechanic: RandyL45, RV Technician replied 1 year ago
RandyL45
RandyL45, RV Technician

Hello, this is Randy in Texas. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do you light pilot light lightIn camper Vista 29v 2021

The pilot light for what appliance?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hot water heaterWere is the pilot light?

There are some water heater that have a pilot light but they are rare nowadays. Most are DSI (Direct Spark Ignition). Make sure the propane tanks are open and flip the switch inside.

Do you know your water heater model number? I can get a lot more specific if I have the model number.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are the propane tanks and switch locatexNo just send text info about location of switch and propane tank

The propane tank will be behind one of your outside compartment doors. It will be the compartment that does not lock.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where is the switchWe found it but can figure out to turn

Im looking for it. For now try to light your stovetop and make sure you are getting propane into the RV.

The tank should just have a know that turns to open and close.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Then what

Did the stovetop lite?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you need a lighter to light it

It may have a spark knob, if not, you need a lighter.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks !

Please let me know if I can help any further.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do we lower the blind for front windowShadeElectronic shade for front window

There should be a switch located somewhere around the dashboard the opens and closes it.