RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do we light the hot water pump after we filled the

Customer Question
How do we light...

How do we light the hot water pump after we filled the propane

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

No the rv was serviced in Jan & no the vehicle did not over heat. We just had to fill our propane tanks and this is the first we have used the rv since then. We are trying dry camping for the first time. We have gas to our stove and refrigerator

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

Vista a.c e 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have tried to light the pilot

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

We are trying to fix it ourselves. We are dry camping

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
4/10/2021
RV Mechanic: James Davy,
 replied 1 year ago
James Davy

Good Morning, welcome to Just Answer, my Name is James.

Are asking about the water heater or water pump?

Thanks James

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We have no hot waterCancel this charge!!!!!!
RV Mechanic: James Davy,
 replied 1 year ago

Sorry just got your Response. If you still need my help let me know.

Thanks James

RV Mechanic: James Davy,
 replied 1 year ago
Sorry