RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My bedroom slide won't work. I need to know what type of…

Customer Question
My bedroom slide won't...

My bedroom slide won't work. I need to know what type of system it has. Not sure if it's the electric or hydraulic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 keystone couger 338rlk

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cougar yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything just trying to figure it out

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

I had it winterized, the professional that came out put all of my slides in the other two went in just fine. He looked under the bed because he could hear it trying to pull in and said it looked like it was a little wet He was thinking that maybe the bracket came loose from the floor So he manually pushed the slide in

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be. I have been working on RVs for 35 plus years. I see you have questions about your slideout. Do you have gears on the side, cables, or a gear on the bottom?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not that I can see
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok.. you said that this is your bedroom slide out. I am in contact with keystone, waiting on a call back from them

RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok..

RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Keystone will not help me. You will need to contact them yourself and you will need the VIN # to find out what kind of slide out system you have. Here is their contact # 1-***-***-****.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for all your help
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

My pleasure. Glad I could help. I appreciate good ratings for my service today. If you are not satisfied with my service today, please let me know so I can do better next time. There are also other experts available to help you as well. Thanks for using Just Answer and have a great day.

Happy RVing

***** *****