RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Trying to find the reservoir for the hydraulic fluid for the…

Trying to find the...

Trying to find the reservoir for the hydraulic fluid for the leveling jacks. We have a 2004 Tiffin Allegro 34XB

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

The leveling jack sensor keeps going off during our drive. I've read to check the fluid level, but we aren't sure where they are on this model. is there some place that I can get a full manual about the engine and other mechanically parts?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '04 RV?

2004 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34XB

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Also looking for a very good mechanic in our area not sure where to go for that. our zip code is 98682

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

We have other questions for sure. LIke the best way to unjam the under compartment doors. A few are a little stuck. Plus a few drawers on the inside, but that is probably not mechanical.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2021
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
KevinS121

Howdy and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** and I am a Master Certified RV Tech. I understand how frustrating RV issues can be. I have been working on RVs for 35 plus years. I see you are looking for the reservoir for the hydraulic jacks. Give me a few minutes to research and I will be right back.

KevinS121
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago
Phone call session started
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

Glad I could help. I appreciate good ratings for my service today. If you are not satisfied with my service today, please let me know so I can do better next time. There are also other experts available to help you as well. Thanks for using Just Answer and have a great day.

Happy RVing

***** *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you tell me the brands of ATF again?
RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

I will send you the link for them.

http://www.hwhcorp.com/ml46791.pdf

RV Mechanic: KevinS121,
 replied 1 year ago

yes. that will work