RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2016 Keystone Bullet. Ultralite. I wanted to know if there…

Customer Question
2016 Keystone Bullet Mechanic's...

2016 Keystone Bullet

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '16 RV?

Ultralite

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I wanted to know if there is one or two grey water tanks? the grey water tank 1 is full .... how do I switch to #2 ?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
2/14/2021
RV Mechanic: Nachum Wagschal, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Nachum Wagschal
Nachum Wagschal, RV Mechanic

Good Morning ,

There is typically just one grey water tank . You aren't able to switch tanks .

If there are 2 separate valves that you pull to dump which both come out of the same point with a third valve , sometime you can combine the tanks to give you more room .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. I'll check
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thx ! We only have 1 :(

then that wont work :(

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nope :(
We are née to RV's
I guess next time we will make sure it's a full hookup campground

You can get a portable tank so you can just dump the grey water into the tank and take the tank to the dump station .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok good to know
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's a great idea thx. Last question how many gallons is the grey water tank hold ?

they are usually about 40 gallons but you dont need to get a portable tank that large

If you find your exact model on this link it will tell you exactly what size your tanks are

https://www.keystonervsource.com/specifications/specs-by-model-2016-keystone-bullet-travel-trailer-m1490?year=2016

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Excellent

you are welcome

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi !Not sure if I can ask another question to you ?But which is black water and which is grey ? Levers are not labeled ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lol just saw this sign ! Sorry

ok, looks like you figured it out