RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

St bought a 2008 Winnebago tour 40KD. I can’t locate house…

Customer Question
St bought a 2008...

St bought a 2008 Winnebago tour 40KD. I can’t locate house circuit breakers. The microwave quick working while using it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '08 RV?

Quit

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just need to reset circuit breaker but can’t locate them

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
2/3/2021
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Good afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I am a Master Certified RV Technician and have been in this business nearly 20 years and on this site for over 11 years. I have responded to over 60,000 questions, so there is not a lot I haven't seen or heard about.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question here! It has been crazy busy these last few days. I used to have an RV repair facility and worked on these systems for a living. Please give me a few minutes to type up an answer here for you. And don't be alarmed if I don't get right back to you when you respond. We work on more than one question at a time here when it is busy like it is now. I may be on a phone chat with another customer and those last less than 5 minutes. Your patience is appreciated! Thanks! Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

If you go to the Winnebago Wiring Diagrams site and look up your year and model those will show you exactly where this is and all the other wiring and switch locations. I can tell you that most are located near the floor area in the kitchen area. This might also be a GFCI outlet issue. Find that and see if this is tripped. All microwaves are on those circuits. If you have an inverter/charger then check those breakers as many branch circuits are on those. I hope this proves helpful here and points you in the right direction. Randall

If you have or can come up with a small digital multimeter like the one in the attached photo link you can do some testing to sort this out. About $20 or so at most local hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some testing. Randall

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks