RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2018 25.5 Thor Vegas and in the process of

Customer Question
I have a 2018...

I have a 2018 25.5 Thor Vegas and in the process of winterizing, need to know where the low-point drain(s) is(are). The manual is not specific enough. Thanks for letting me know. Janice Bales

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Vega yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is a Vegas, and we're winterizing ourselves. All I've done is drain the fresh water tank, but the manual says to drain any low-point drains, but I need you to tell me exactly where they are in my RV.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

We have winterized everything else, and put the antifreeze it, so if we find out that we missed a step by not draining the low point drain(s), then we need to know how to proceed.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
12/29/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What information?
Phone call session started

If Thor isn't able to give you all the steps to winterizing this you can get back to me again later. I can tell you that just draining the system is not all that you need to do here. If you don't use RV antifreeze in the system you are more than likely going to lose the pump and the toilet valve in the process. I have been doing these for nearly 20 years and know this to be the case. Randall