RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We just purchased a 2018 Thor Hurricane 35M. The cabinet…

We just purchased a...

We just purchased a 2018 Thor Hurricane 35M. The cabinet below the TV in the living area, is it wired for a fireplace?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '18 RV?

Thor Hurricane 35m

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We want to put in a fireplace below the TV in living room

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it pre-wired?

12/23/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

I am not showing it is pre wired for that I am showing as an option the RV is prepped for solar and for a washer/dryer combo. I am not showing any pre-wiring for a fireplace.

I am sure a good RV shop in your area can install one for you, if wiring has to be run to that area plan on about 4 hours of labor for something like this.

Wish I had better news for you on this.

Have a safe and Happy Holidays.
Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

No problem at all!

Robert