RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need to add hydraulic fluid 2008 winnebago vectra. where is…

Need to add hydraulic...

Need to add hydraulic fluid 2008 winnebago vectra. where is reservoir?

11/16/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you talking about the hydraulic fluid for the leveling and jacks?

Thanks, Robert

If you are looking for the hydraulic reservoir for the leveling and jacks it should be under the top step, feel the edge below the step for a bolt that has a nut on it, after the nut is removed the to step comes off and gives you access. Always check the level with the jacks and slides retracted as the fluid gets pushed back to the tank.

IF this is for the engine you normally will have a round tall cylinder in the engine compartment and the top has a round dip stick, this would apply to the diesel units.

IF you still need more help on this please let me know, I am around daily and respond when I can.

Robert

It is for leveling jacks

Yes should be under the top step feel the bottom edge for a bolt with a nut on it. Maybe you did not get my second response, I will repost.

Thanks

No problem at all.

Have a great day and thanks for coming to Just Answer to ask your question!

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic