RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The control board for my norcold frig is out, the model# is…

The control board for...

The control board for my norcold frig is out, the model# ***** ***** serial #(###) ###-####i can not find a replacement board for it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know the model of your Norcold fridge? How old is it?

Built in 2005 or 6

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Norcold refrigerator? What have you tried so far?

Cked the fuse cked the heater elements back of board has a burn spot on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cked the 110 power getting code no co

9/18/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Good evening! Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question here! It has been crazy busy these last few days. I have an RV repair facility and work on these systems for a living. Please give me a few minutes to type up an answer here for you. And don't be alarmed if I don't get right back to you when you respond. We work on more than one question at a time here when it is busy like it is now. I may be on a phone chat with another customer and those last less than 5 minutes. Your patience is appreciated! Thanks! Randall

im still on line i just need a replacement board. I have not been able to find one.

Get one from Dinosaur Electronics. Go to their website and find the one that matches up with your board number. Once you get that and get it installed get back to me again if we still have to do some more testing. I am adding a link here for the Norcold Service Manual for this mode. Print this out so you have it. Randall https://www.thetford.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/SM_1200-Series_618968C_022707.pdf

already went to that web site for thetford and completed all the steps except for reset board. Dinosaur elec. does not have a board for my frig.

What is your board number. Six digits beginning with a "6" along the edge of the board.

Are you even sure that you need a new board? How did you determine this?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification