RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We are renting a keystone passport and I cannot figure out…

We are renting a...

We are renting a keystone passport and I cannot figure out how to turn off the lights to the dining area and bunk bed room

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The light over the dining table and the ceiling light in the back bedroom that has the bunk beds

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Passport?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passport yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have looked everywhere for the switch that controls the lighrs

9/4/2020
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome to Just Answer I'm Chris aka Moose, I'm sorry you are having problems with your RV. I will do my best to help you get this resolved. If I happen to be helping another or step away during our communication, please know I will follow up as soon as I am back available/online. I try to be online for about 10+ hours a day, midday and late-night shift.

• Can I get the model number of the camper?
It's a rental so I have no ideaDo you know where I can find that

Look on the outside next to the door, on the front corners of the camper, or in the front basement storage doors. The model would be something like 2400BH for example.

K looking

Ok

3350bh

Thanks for those details.

Please sit tight as I work on your question, it should be no more than 15-minutes.

Bunkhouse lights. Press the button in the center of the light to turn them off.

Kitchen, dinette, living room lights, the switch looks like it's in the control panel up high on the right when you walk into the camper door.

If the concern is just the dinette light, see if there is a button actually on the lamp.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer, I hope I was able to answer your question. If you need to follow up on this concern please use the reply button. If you like my answer please reply so I can mark your question complete. Moose

I tried the ceiling light on the panel and when I turned the switch nothing happens. I will see if the light has itI found it thank you!!!!!!!

Glad to help.

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic