RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for someone who knows older Norcold fridge high temp…

Looking for someone who...

Looking for someone who knows older Norcold fridge high temp reset. Everything I found online is for newer and mine is a 2005.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know the model of your Norcold fridge? How old is it?

Wow, that is super fast thank you. I will have to search, do you by chance know where to look?

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norcold refrigerator?

Found it inside door

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model N621

8/8/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please allow me several mins to type a response

Thanks, Robert

Thanks it's not a high temp fault. It's n like not running from my research.It started after driving in the rain yesterday.

Is the fridge turning ON and is the interior light ON/

IF the display is turning on are you getting a fault code?

Or the fridge appears to be working but the box is not cooling?

Robert

fridge is on, no interior light (doesn't have one or is burned out) fans feel cool but box is not cold and error message is "n". I have turned on and off a number of time. I think I am at this step and I don't have jumper wires and all that while I am on the road, https://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/newreset2.pdfI am on the road and need to get back to driving. I will check messages again in a few hours. More info, Model N621, Serial #8173901

OK

That is what I was after if you are actually getting the N code.

YES if your circuit board has a 10 and 6 pin connector the reset is done on the 6 pin connecor.

Some norcold's have a single 16 pin connector and the reset is different. So verify you have 2 connectors that plug into the board, if you do then that is the reset, read each step carefully.

IF you need more help on this please let me know, I will be around until about 5 pm PST and after 8 pm.
Robert

This has been awesome, I hadn't even pulled serial number or model numbers in my search. So your questions helped. I appreciate someone along my side let's not close this out in case I can't get to it till tomorrow.

Glad I could help out. Let me know if you need more help, I will be around tomorrow as well.
Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic